Sunday 5 September 2010

Who Couldn't Love These Nutters?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, I have known these two beautiful people for over half my life, Shane and Natalie! I just love them! I've been through all my school years with these and i am going onto college with Natalie. Thats going to be 13 years of education with that girl!! I very much hope we will stay in contact with Shane as he is going to a different college. Just wanted to do this little tribute to my two best friends!
I hope you guys have bestie's like I do, and don't ever loose them! There much too important, like that weird song/monologue...
"Friends come and go, but a precious few you should hold on to"
Cute right? Yeah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment